When shipping to Clear-Cast Marine Electronic Repairs and Solutions in Springfield, Missouri, please comply with the following instructions:
1. Please ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL or USPS and retain your tracking information for updates on delivery status. Please send your device in a box that you do not intend to keep, as we do not return the original packaging.
Clear-Cast Marine Electronic Repairs and Solutions
Attn: Repairs Entry ID #
Receiving Dock 1-4
2401 E. Sunshine St.
Springfield, MO 65804
2. An approximate two-week turnaround (subject to part availability and lead time) will start from the date we receive your locator. To confirm that your unit has been received, please utilize your tracking number or email email@example.com.
3. Return shipment tracking information will be automatically generated and emailed for your records.
4. Angler Tip #1: Always back up your waypoints, routes and tracks before sending in for repair. We cannot be responsible for the loss of this precious information!
5. Angler Tip #2: If your locator is made by Garmin TM, please include your power-cord. If you have a Humminbird TM, please include your transducer.